I have so much to be thankful this year that I can't even keep track of it all. I wanted to share just a few of the highlights from this year that through our prayers and support I got to be a part of in this ministry. 1. The Honeycutt family had their first Thanksgiving with their new daughter Francis and today we will carry on that tradition again. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to serve you and bless your child with a family.
2. Thank you Lord for allowing me to see that in this day and time you are still our greatest physician. Thank you for your healing power. Thank you for allowing my team in March/April see a little girl get healed right before our eyes. Thank you for allowing my team and I to be at that moment in that hospital to do your will and pray for that little girl. It has truly caused my faith to grow and my trust in you to be stronger.
3. Thank you for the many financial blessings given to me by tons of different people for the purpose of building one of my dearest friends Antonio from Nicaragua and his family a new house. Antonio has been a faithful servant and his dream is days away from coming true. He and his family will be moving into their new 4 room home and no longer will they have to be rained on. Bless all the givers with an overflowing abundance of finances. Give them a 100 fold return on their investment into the kingdom.
4. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers concerning my mom. For the past 23 years my mom has lived in a house with no heat. Every winter she gets Pneumonia and every winter ice freezes on the inside of her windows. Not this year!!! As of this past February she moved into her first home and this month she is enjoying warm heat. Thank you Lord for the government assistance she received. Thank you for allowing my mom to be the owner of a new home. Thank you for your faithfulness in hearing our prayers.
5. Thank you Lord for the 102 kids who attended school this year and will be attending again in February. Bless all the sponsors who gave unselfishly to these kids. Bless them in a special way so they'll know it was their wiliness to give that changed the life for their child.
6. Thank you Lord for all the toys, shoes, clothes, food and love I was given the opportunity to give to the families in Nicaragua. Thank you for putting your love for this country in my heart and providing the resources for me to be a part of something so amazing.
7. Thank you Lord for all the people who have prayed for me this year and for those who have sowed into this ministry. They are all amazing individuals and are highly favored by you. Continue to bless them in more way than they can imagine. Without them I could not do this. Help them to see and know that what they do to help me is appreciated more than words can every say.
This list could go on and on but for now I will end by saying I am so grateful and thankful for all you. You have allowed me to be used by God and many lives have been affected. God Bless all of you.
The Honeycutt Family